I have been having issues with one phone line in my home that has two land lines and two 2 line phones in my basement office.

I contacted Verizon tech services and after hours of useless advice to fix the static/noise and lack of dial tone on one line, asked for a tech to come out to help. After a $93.00 charge and being told "it is your phone!" I went out and purchased 2 new 2 line phones for $130.00.

Hooking them up I was hoping this would solve the problem. Guess what! %#$@ NOPE! Same issue.

I contacted Verizon again and told them what happened. They said they couldn't credit my account until another tech arrived today (Friday) between 3pm and 7pm. I waited and waited! NO SHOW.

When I contacted customer service I was told the appointment was made for Saturday between 8am and 5pm. Are you KIDDING? The representative contacted dispatch and was told the tech tried to call me and got no answer so he didn't come out and they rescheduled..

Well..DUH if the phone is having issues with no dial tone.. of course I wouldn't know it was being called. Besides, everyone from Verizon asked if there was another number they could call since the original line was having issues. So this tech had no idea how to reach me?

Such BULL! I am contacting corporate on Monday and will file a complaint. I will not pay for the service charges. I expect to be treated better from Verizon considering I spend several hundred per month on Fios, Cell, and other Verizon services...

Review about: Verizon Account.

Comments