West Monroe, New York

It started when we lived in Washington State, my wife signed up for Verizon wireless and asked at the time if our service would be good when we moved to New York. She was told it was completely transferrable.

Well, long story short, it wasn't. Trying to rectify the situation, and no coverage where we moved to (can you hear me now?) she was told by customer service, "you should have thought of that before you moved." When asking to speak to a supervisor, she was told that she could not because there wasn't one available. Also, to add insult to injury, Verizon was the land line company we came home to. When MCI service became available, we switched, after Verizon sucked up MCI, Verizon started to send us promotional offerings if we switched back.

Well, we did, and after being over charged for the third month in a row and being told repeatedly that the "promotional " rate would start the following month, I switched to Earthlink digital.

Did I mention that Verizon sent promotional DSL information to me and then told me that it was not available at the address they sent the junk mail to?

Comments

jazztrees
Petrodvorets, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation #50808

Their television advertising has that large group of people following that stooge around whever the user goes, kinda like Santa Clause going to every good child's house. I wonder which person in that mob is customer service? I bet there isn't one!

speed1313
Zouila, Al Mahdia, Tunisia #50807

they over charge as a practice , I have been getting padded bills for 7 years. We spend 1 hour per month getting credits and being assured they are gone forever(verizon speak --until next billing cycle)