Murrieta, California

I HAVE WORKED FOR OVER A WEEK TO TRY TO GET AOL GOING. AND AOL SUCKS. TRIED TO SET UP GMAIL AS A DECENT ALTERNATIVE, BUT TRING TO EXPORT FROM AOL/VERIZON.NET TO GMAIL WAS A CHORE. FINALLY GOT EMAILS IN GMAIL, AND EVENTUALLY CONTACTS, BUT DISTRIBUTION FOLDERS WOULD NOT GO. HAD TO TRY MANUALLY SETTING UP MY NUMEROUS FOLDERS, ONE AT A TIME. STUMBLED ON HOW TO MOVE MULTIPLE CONTACTS AT ONCE IN GMAIL.

VERIZON SCREWED UP.

VERY UNHAPPY.

LOOKING FOR AN EASY TO USE EMAIL NOW. GMAIL ISNT SO GOOD OR EASY TO USE, WHEN TRYING TO GET OLD STUFF INTO IT.

ALSO JUST GOT TWO VERIZON BILLS. VERIZON SAYS THEY BOUGHT 'FRONTIER' WHICH WILL TAKE OVER VERIZON WIRESS ACCOUNTS, SO HAVE TWO BILLS TO GO THRU.

IF I DIDNT LIKE FIOS, WOULD DUMP VERIZON ENTIRELY.

AS IT IS, WILL PROBABLY DUMP WIRELESS AND EMAIL WITH AOL SOON.

SEEMS AS IF VERIZON MANAGMENT ARE IDIOTS.

LOTS OF P.O.ED NEIGHBORS HERE.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

yes version sucks all about the money like the local gov lets them get away with screwing us the pp who put them there aol email sucks they get paid for all the *** adds says u can opt out yeah right go threw that 2 days later its back now verizon is *** us with the internet speed taking away the 15-15 and forces us to get what we dont need to pay more for it--fucking local gov needs to step up here as with the dam utility company's also

Verizon's new AOL email service is worthless. It does not exist.

They will only support their web email client. If you need help with any issue that is not working in email they want $9.99/mo to look at the problem only to tell you that you require another 3rd party service to fix the issue at $9.99/mo. Think about it. They sell you an email server login and don't support it.

They want to charge you again and again. I absolutely hate hate hate AOL.

It is the worst service on the planet. I strongly suggest that anyone considering Verizon Services to think twice.

AOL also treats third party mail clients trying to access AOL email verry poorly.

since Verizon took over a.o.l. it is slower and it sucks

Can you be any more screwed up?

FOR QUITE SOME TIME, THE AOL PORT OF VERIZON EMAIL SEEMED FINE. Now, however, it seems o stop working on a whim.

this is so unreliable, I will likely drop Verizon service altogether. this is a shame, as I have enjoyed and recommended fios for may years.

AOL is crap. Can't sign into E-mail from Chrome or Firefox getting Blerk Error 1 message. You suck AOL

Poor AOL! Screwed up by Verizon!

Re: Verizon and AOL. I've been using AOL for many, many years without any technical problems. Verizon buys AOL and now nothing but problems! Verizon, just for the $$$ came up with their "new" Gold Desktop that they forced us to upgrade to and now I've got this new AOL "Gold" desktop that is slow, has bugs in it and if fact, right now (8/4/17) I can't even sign into my AOL account.

This is a shame that Verizon has caused this problem just to "line Verizon's pocket" with more profit!

I use AOL because it (was) easy to use, but not any more! What a shame!!!

Yancyd66

Have used Verizon.net for email with Outlook 2007 for many years with no issues. Now cannot setup same Verizon address with AOL.

Spent 3 days with their instructions (Verizon/AOL) and can connect with incoming but not outgoing. Today called Verizon and was on phone for 1-1/2 hrs and they could not fix.

Sent me to AOL and after 15 minutes, said they could fix if I signed up for Premium Account. This BS since I'm already paying Verizon for their service.

You do not care about the customers, that much is clear. You S@#$k

@Anonymous

Just dumped All Verizon services - including wireless.

Was loyal customer since their inception. Poor customer service, they don't inform customers of less costly plans and a management team that clearly doesn't value customers.

Didn't have trouble getting aol email working in transition from Verizon, but new web email interface is HORRIBLE. These *** threw us under the bus.

Much more inconvenient and time-consuming. I feel like I should deduct a fee for the extra time it consumes from my bill.

Unwanted spam and apps showing in aol/Verizon email. Thoroughly disgusted with new email service and looking to quit Verizon for good.

Verizon Reviews