El Segundo, California

A friend attempted to pay my bill through automation. They forced her to add her credit card to my account, and instead of getting to pay my bill, she was pushed buying 3 G of data.

Verizon stated on December 31st from two different store that the $20 is being used for late charges because I will not put another credit card.

They demanded $20 more dollars even though $30 was already paid. I am disabled and without phone service I cannot even call a ambulance. My service was added on right away today, but I found out about a hour ago they managed to con another $20 out of my friend's. FCC and FTC is going after them as I type this for falsifying their plans for 5G amongst other things.

My phone was being tampered with and a analyst pretended she did not know how it was happening even after I explained how it was happening. The person did about face stared they had 20 years in technology, and proceeded to explain the tampering the same way I did, but they denied it, or I should say lied about it.

They are hurting for money, and doing everything to grab extra cash.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments