I don't recommend Verizon due to their unscrupulous and deceptive sales practices.

I just spent over an hour (mostly on hold) with "customer service" for a "service" I have been paying for and it did not work when I needed it.

I was told months ago that if I wanted, they would."automatically" have their service store all (up to 50GB) of my hard drive data so that if it crashed, it would be recoverable.

Of course, my hard drive did crash and now I'm told that I did not "manually" download the software to make it work and they won't give me my money back.

Also, when I tried to cancel the "service" online, I submitted it and it came back saying "unable to process at this time, please try again later" (!!!)

Comments

:cry

I have no idea where to start! I work for the company, we have very little to no training and some of us are so confused as to what our pricing guide is and what our new offers are, it's not even funny.

Most of us DO wanna be honest with the customer however, the time limit per call and lack of training make it tough on we reps!

So many products we are suppose to push on customers and just not a focus on one thing is awful as well! Believe me, we reps wanna help and do what's right however, the company does NOT want to spend time or effort on training and frankly, I don't think they care!