- Was paying Verizon 124.99 for a cable, Internet, phone bundle.
- Called in Dec in an attempt to reduce my monthly bill. Thought I was going to end up saving only about $5.
- Received my bill in Jan. My monthly bill went up to 149.98 because the incompetent service rep I spoke to unbundled my services, plus there were 23.15 of extra charges that month because of service changes.
- Called Verizon. Got the bundle price back to 124.99, better Internet than I had before, but fewer channels, and still had the bogus charges on my last bill.
- Called Verizon again and was supposedly handed off to "customer loyalty". The girl who helped me was incompent. Thought I still had the 124.99 package and had the bogus charges removed.
- Received a confirmation email from Verizon. Suddenly I have a package costing 149.99!!!!
- Had to call Verizon again to get it fixed.
- Most Verizon customer service reps appear to be very poorly trained and well to put it frankly, not very intelligent.
Review about: Verizon Bundle.
Monetary Loss: $100.