tonight i came home and found out my dsl service and phone were turned off. I was rather confused because i know i pay my bill on time every month because these services arw crucial to my design business.

Since this has already happened to us at least twice now, i picked up the phone to call them thinking it would be an easy fix. The first woman i spoke to asked for my accnt number which i didnt have because i had no bill here. i pay my bill online and had no new bills due. so next she asked for my last payment amount..which i cant check because i have no internet.

She manages to tell me that perhaps my service was turned off due to a 300 dollar amount from sept on my account ( its june). There is no logical reason i can see that i could owe 300 dollars for nearly a year yet retain full service until today. I explain that previously we had an issue when we moved from our old residence (a block over). we got a 300 bill in the mail for services we never had during the period AFTER we moved out.

At that time i called verizon at least 15 times to explain and try to get that resolved. I was finally told it was fixed and all was well. After explaining all this tonight, the woman informs me that she cant help me and tranfers me from billing to customer service. I repeated my story about 5 more times over a period of 2 hrs using my cell phone minutes because they shut my house phone and internet off.

FINALLY after 2 hrs we talked to Steve Anders in arizona who was the only helpful/ not condescending person all night. He had no idea why our service was cut and promptly ordered it turned on AND called us back at the end of his shift to make sure it was back. All verizon reps should be as helpful!

i feel like i should be compensated for my time and the business i lost today and other days this same *** happened. Verizon sucks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Internet Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 01, 2012.

Comments