I paid my Verizon Fios bill two weeks ago and it somehow did not go through. No one at Verizon contacted me. Instead I found out when I went online to check my account and saw that it wasn't paid for.

For two days before my payment due date, I contacted Verizon customer service only to do given the "runaround". The last call took 50 minutes and I was transferred 5 times.

I was also blind-transferred so each time I had to re-explain my situation/information. After which I would be re-blind-transferred for the whole thing to start again.

I strongly recommend only using Verizon if you have the patience to deal with very low customer service. And I mean VERY low.

Review about: Verizon Account.

Comments

Just some advice for the future. If you have a pmt not showing on an account there is a policy that you will need to go through.

knowing ahead of time can make it quicker. first, before you even call verizon, check your bank account to see if the payment cleared. after confirming that contact verizon and make sure you get to financial service. this is the only department that can help.

when you talk to them they will need the date you made the pmt and the date it cleared the bank account. also they have to fax or email you a coversheet with the info you need to finish the pmt investigation. keep in mind this can take up to three days for you to recieve. upon recieving the coversheet you have 10 days to send proof of payment to verizon.

after doing this call and ask again for financial. ONLY SPEAK TO FINANCIAL!!!

upon recieving proof of payment we will apply the pmt. hope this helps