I am not the primary on the account. The primary has called and complained numerous times and was told each time, my number isn't in the system and I shouldn't be getting these, but the calls and texts keep coming, dozens per month, every month.

When I get the calls, I push the number to let them know they are calling the wrong number, it tells me to wait for customer service and when they answer they wont talk to me because I am not the primary. I am so upset by being harassed by the 10 calls and messages per day and no one will help me.

Somebody help stop these automated calls and get my number out of the automated call and text system! I need a solution.

Review about: Verizon Account.

Comments

Verizon is doing the exact same thing on a NON-VERIZON phone number I had issued to my daughter by another provider! HOW do you get them to stop????

They won't talk to me because I'm not the person who's account is past due - but they also refuse to stop calling. ??!!!

unfortunately from hat is sounds like your verizon account is passed due so which means that they as a company try to contact someone on the account in an attempt to collect...now where this is frustrating is that at this point contact information on file is any and all phones on the account...even if you are unauthorized on the account they can still call you legally...my best suggestion have an account handler call verizon and make payment arrangements...this i guarantee you will stop the calls