3.0

I hate hate hate Verizon..countless hrs and daya with differnt reps and departments and non of them know how to fix issues.

Past 8 months has been a total nightmare dealing with Verizon.

All that I needed was residential internet..for 1 full month constant dropping of streaming. Then they separated our phone and internet and we received no notifation. So for months I kept paying the bills online not knowing that I was only paying for phone and had no online access to view. Or even pay the internet bill which was handled by some other department. The amount I saw inline was only phone. I spent countless hrs on the phone stressed by all this. Month of Aug 2015 I spent days and hrs trying to find a way to pay for the internet bill because they suspeneded the internet service. Total chaos.

They finally got it straight after I spoke with a supervisor who understood and tried to help. Now 2 weeks later..we have a credit of $84 but the Internet aervice again has been suspended. Spoke with financial services who stated the services will be turned on last night. As of this morning no intrnet and I need it to work at home. Have been on the phone again with countless reps who....again 2 hrs later is tranferring me. When will this end?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Verizon. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Verizon to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon and verizon phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments