3.0

I hate hate hate Verizon..countless hrs and daya with differnt reps and departments and non of them know how to fix issues.

Past 8 months has been a total nightmare dealing with Verizon.

All that I needed was residential internet..for 1 full month constant dropping of streaming. Then they separated our phone and internet and we received no notifation. So for months I kept paying the bills online not knowing that I was only paying for phone and had no online access to view. Or even pay the internet bill which was handled by some other department. The amount I saw inline was only phone. I spent countless hrs on the phone stressed by all this. Month of Aug 2015 I spent days and hrs trying to find a way to pay for the internet bill because they suspeneded the internet service. Total chaos.

They finally got it straight after I spoke with a supervisor who understood and tried to help. Now 2 weeks later..we have a credit of $84 but the Internet aervice again has been suspended. Spoke with financial services who stated the services will be turned on last night. As of this morning no intrnet and I need it to work at home. Have been on the phone again with countless reps who....again 2 hrs later is tranferring me. When will this end?

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 09, 2015.

Comments