Verizon changed their mobile hotspot plans in response to competition. The same coverage we signed up for is now $10/month cheaper with far smaller overage charges. We were initially told that this was because our MIFI card was not compatible with the new services. This turned out to be a false statement.

We were essentially paying $10-$60 more for the same service that new customers were getting. Verizon does not seem to understand that they are punishing current customers for being loyal. If you are a current broadband customer demand to be switched to the new service. Or, like us pay the penalty (which is less than the overcharges) and drop Verizon wireless broadband service.

Contact:

Verizon Wireless

7000 Central Ave SW

Albuquerque, NM 87121

800) 256-4646

Comments

jaycabby

Word of mouth is the best advertising there is, Tell everyone I mean everyone That verizon is scamming you just like they scam everyone they can, I am going to put a 4feet by 8 feet bill board in my fenced in yard telling every one that drives by not to use verizon

I have been paying Verizon 2x a month since service started 6/2011,was suppossed to be 225.00 monthly,my first bill was 15,000dollars,claimed my phone was used as a hotspots it wasn't in fact that phone was detective and took 3 weeks to be replaced,they found their error when I said turn my service off..but its always being shut off 250$ on the 3rd then service shut 380$by the 28th like clockwork,someone help!