Hmm...Let's see, well first off, the customer service is the crappiest I've ever known to man. I called from someone's cellphone to order a home phone and internet bundle about a week before March 1, 2010.

They told me that I'd have an e-mail as soon as I got off the phone, which never came, and I would have my phone by the fifth of March. Little did I know, that they would call back the cell I had used to leave a message to DELAY my order an entire TEN days, while also saying they WOULD SEND SOMEONE to assist me in placing a phone jack up and hooking up the internet. Now, beings as I was trying to be patient and kind, they went ahead and sent my internet box a WEEK earlier than the fifteenth. Well, I now have my internet box, but still, NO WAY TO HOOK UP TO IT!

They said they'd place a jack...WHERE'S MY JACK?! Not in my wall that's for sure. They had the nerve to tell me that I never said I wanted a jack placement. Now, this was my first time trying to get a phone and internet connection in my name, so I figured, "Alright.

So, they don't put in phone jacks." But then my mother, father, boyfriend, cousin, aunt, and everyone else I know mentions to me that they are SUPPOSED to put in ONE FREE PHONE JACK WITH EVERY SERVICE! Cheating me out already?! LOUSY GOOD FOR NOTHINGS! They should be took off the market, off the internet, and everything else!

Oh, and I still don't have an internet or phone connection. Just a *** internet box that has no point in being here, because I don't have a phone line hook up...Imagine that.

Review about: Verizon Phone Service.

Comments

THE FEDERAL GOVT NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN THIS OUTFIT. THEY NEVER TELL THE TRUTH.

THEY ALWAYS SET YOU UP, TO MAKE YOU PAY MORE. THEY MAKE UP NEW CONTRACTS AS THEY GO. THEY HAVE STOLEN MONEY FROM ALOT A PEOPLE.

THIS COMPANY HAS A SCAM GOING AND THE FEDERAL GOVT NEEDS TO SHUT THEM DOWN. THEY ARE MEAN & HATEFUL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Depends on what state you are in and if you are in an apartment whether or not a phone jack is to be installed. The inside jack is the responsibility of the customer. Now in Florida if you are in an apartment then one jack is the responsibility of the phone company,

What services were you ordering? Was it DSL? If it is DSL the equipment gets sent out as soon as the service is ordered.

Would like to know if you ever got your service connected. That is awful that you have had to go thru all that trouble.