Nashville Verizon store located on Edmunson and Nolansville has a Verizon salesman named Tom Payne who met me at the door. I informed him I wanted to see what options were available for me since I wasn't happy with the iPhone 4 I recently received for my upgrade.

He impressed me with the Razor, and I decided to use my upgrade for the Bionic; However, when he got on the phone to make the change to my account he talked to a Verizon spokesperson for a few minutes before telling me there was no way I could get a phone that same day. He said Verizon was telling him I had to mail my phone back, wait for the upgrade date to be restored and then I could come back in and pick up the Bionic. I thanked him several times for his help and left only to come home, mail my phone at FedEx, and learn two days later that all I had to do was take my phone to an actual Verizon store and they would have handed me the phone and given me several days to send back my iPhone. Now I have to wait approx 13 days because this selfish fake of a helpful salesman didn't want to lose a sale and preferred to put me out of my phone for almost two weeks.

No class whatsoever. Will not do business with this store again - and will go out of my way to spread the word to everyone about what the unethical experience I had with this specific location and salesman.

Review about: Verizon Account.

Comments