I have had so many problems with Verizon.Whether it's getting added fees on my bills, or my phone randomly dropping me from the network, I am constantly having to go in there and I always have to pay.

The service is too expensive for me to be treated the way I am. My *** HTC had been freezing and randomly deleting all my information (like text messages and apps), and then it dropped me from the network so I couldn't make any calls. Verizon sincerely apologized for the problems I was having and sent me a replacement phone, which took a week to get there (despite net day shipping). All of my pictures and apps were lost, but atleast I had a phone that worked.

So then when this one stopped charging, despite all my efforts, I was irritated yet again. I used every HTC charger I owned and even bought new ones, but it would only charge at a certain angle, with the cord wrapped around the phone. Finally, the hue on the screen just randomly changed one day to a blue/pink hue. And when the phone stopped charging all together, I brought it in.

They told me I had to pay 50 dollars, even though it's not MY fault they sent me a defective phone. And again, despite next day shipping, it still isn't here, after 4 days...

Thank you Verizon for draining my bank account.And my energy.

Comments