Montgomery County, Texas

Been a customer since 2013.1 GB plan $80.

month.

I've been out of contract for 11 months. I called CS to inform them of a provider change. I was told that an out of contract customers receive a credit of $15.

month. Hmmm. Then I'm owed $165.? The CS told me a credit of $15.

would be on my next billing and that I would qualify for the same plan I now have for only $50. a month. I OK'd that. However, I went on their site, chat with a CS, no plan change had ever taken place, no credits ever issued, additionally on their site they have my same old plan for only $30.

month. You mean they been screwing me and others like this all this time?

Listen, Verizon is one BIG LIE!They will always over-charge as many as they can and say anything to keep your business and nothing will ever change for you or me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of verizon wireless account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $165. Verizon needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon wireless account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Comments