I ordered two IPhone 5s on October 17. Per the website and confirmed over the phone, the 64G was supposed to arrive on October 26th, the 16G on November 9.

When I called on Wednesday, October 31 to complain that the 64G phone hadn't arrived, I was told that because I ordered both phones together, both phones were being shipped together to arrive on November 9th. When I complained that that was not what I was told and asked what Verizon was going to do to correct it, the very seemingly helpful person said she able to ship the 64G phone out the next day fed ex, it would arrive Friday or Saturday and that they would email me the Fed Ex tracking number Friday. When I called Friday, November 2nd to find out why I hadn't received a tracking number, the person gave me a lame excuse, but CONFIRMED that the phone had left the factory. When I call again today to see if they're actually was a tracking number, I found that gee the phone never was scheduled to leave the factory on Friday - they had just made the whole thing up.

The Supervisor blamed it on Sandy, but of course had no answer for why I was repeatedly lied to.

Said it may ship Monday. The repeated lying at every stage of the order is the most galling and Verizon's total lack of interest in fixing the problem.

Review about: Verizon Website.

Comments