Verizon representative told me that I can keep my original unlimited data plan when I upgraded my phone in Oct 2015, and secretly put me into 1G/month data plan and start charging me money for anything above that.

I made three phone calls to their customer service to try to fix it and was told every time that they would open a ticket and get back to me one week after. Nobody did any followup. Today I made a final phone call and they want to do the same thing to me. I forced them to hand over the phone to their supervisor Wes (employee #71057) at Verizon Indiana customer center. He wanted to trick me into the same thing and eventually admitted that they won't help me anyway. The ticket thing is simply BS and trap me to more time and pay more money to their data usage. They all knew it but they were all playing the trick and lying to customer.

If they have told me I cannot keep my original unlimited data plan I won't go with Verizon last October. If they told me the first time I called them I would switch immediately. They knew they were not fixing the issue and hide the truth from me so they can trap me for more money.

I cannot image any business can go long by lying to its customer. I've been with Verizon for 6+ years and this *** really pissed me off. So long Verizon.

BTW, I am planning ads campaign on FB and twitter to convince people to stay away from Verizon. This is all about trust, not money. If you know better place to reach to more people, let me know.

Reason of review: dishonest sales and customer service. .

Preferred solution: Refund the additional charge and change back to original unlimited data plan as promised..

I didn't like: Worst service, Lies, Dishonest sales and customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 17, 2016.

Comments

I'm sorry that happened to you. There's definitely a form that can get your plan back considering the circumstances.

Sounds like you got assisted by the wrong people. They actually now allow consumers with unlimited to keep it without any hassle.

This started in November of last year. I would go to the store that helped you and have them fill out the form to get your unlimited back.