I was told that customer service representatives are allowed to tell you anything they want to, they are even allowed to lie to you . As long as it is not being recorded, there is nothing you can do.

Been with them for five years tried to bundle to get a better deal, still was not happy, called and cancelled, still paying the bill that came in . Called and they said we didnt owe anything and would be receiving a refund and that the verizon wireless bill was still being paid. Well low and behold verizon wireless sent us a bill, which I paid, for the exact same time frame, that verizon said they had paid with the three-hundred and seven dollrs we had paid them. Not only did they keep the $307 dollars they billled me for another $104 dollars for the rest of the month that I didn't even have verizon fios service in my home.

Was given the run around and they would not let me speak to a higher superviser.

Everyone I know, and even people I don't know will hear what verizon does and allows their representatives to do. And that is to LIE, STEAL FROM and DECEIVE their customers in any way, shape, or form!

Review about: Verizon Bundle.

Comments