Coverage Area
Style and Design

My land line service broke down last year, around this time, and again recently. I have been without service for nearly a month, yet I just got a bill for over $90 for 2 months service!

Last time the phone went out, I was given a device to help me make and receive calls while the repairs were being made. This time, though I was promised a device, it hasn't come. Reaching anyone with real answers is next to impossible....long wait time, people don't know what is going on, promises made that aren't kept, apologies, but no results.

Wow. Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Home Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Service very unreliable.

I didn't like: Service unreliable, Tech people have no answers.

Comments

Our land line service was inactive for almost a year. A town project occurred and the line was taken out without permission.

Verizon tried to find the cables, was unable. Still charging us after several calls to them, with the names of engineers we were working with. Filed a complaint with the FCC, the bill was credited. Thought after canceling the service we were done.

Received a bill for $9 and change. Said it was a pro forma rate based on the previous usage. The best was receiving 56 mailed notices all with different wording.

Someone in error sent us every letter template they use. Going to send another complaint to the FCC.