Verizon is taking advantage of the less fortunate people in my area. First of all they have a monopoly on the Internet service in my area.

Secondly they are forcing me to keep telephone service which I don't even need .My Wife and I both have cellphones which is enough, and in today's rough economy who can afford to have something that they don't actually need? I was told before I entered my contract that my monthly bill for internet service and phone would be $54.99. Fast forward two months later my bill is averaging $75. Keep in mind I haven't used the phone more than twice.

What I have is the Freedom Essentials Plan which is $30. The tax on the plan is $15 Unbelievable.Somebody call The Cops

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments

Yea omg call the cops the government is taking $15 in taxes.

btw time warner, direct tv all offer internet, only thing is you have a contract so you can't switch until your contract is over.

Also taking the phone line off your plan will probably make the internet go up you get a discount with the more things you buy. (phone, internet and tv usually give the best discount).

As for the price your paying check your bill your just saying its 75, the bills are itemized. Without seeing it your probably being billed fee's for something your not telling on here (modem for your internet, dvr if you have the tv plan)

VERIZON IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF ALL OVER AND ITS NOT JUST THR BRONX. YOU SIGN UP WITH THEM WITH ONE PRICE AND WIND UP PAYING MORE OVER TIME OR EVERY MONTH YOU HAVE THEIR SERVICE.

FIOS, INTERNET, PHONE, CELL, ect. DOES NOT MATTER.

YOU ARE QUOTED A PRICE AND IT IS NEVER A STABLE PRICE BECAUSE A FEW MONTHS LATER THE PRICE IS HIGHEER. AND ITS WITH ANY VERIZON SERICE.

FIOS, INTERNET, PHONE, CELL, ect. DOES NOT MATTER.