I have contacted them for a few issues. My internet was working in every room (after we moved)- several transfers in the calls before being told I needed a technician to come out..

Our TV DVR was not as I had previously and was supposed to be the same... that took 4 calls and two days....They make the process so difficult that they WANT you to hang up. Customer service staff is very kind but can't help - by the time you can actually speak to someone - you have jumped through many automated hoops that also don't help.

My latest- when questioning money taken from my bank account, I kept being sent to my balance and how to pay-

The final answer is to wait until the next billing to see why the charge came out of my bank account.... in essence- they cannot help.

I'm done with them. I am seriously investigating other services.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Worst company in the country ; bar none. The evil embodiment of greed.

No doubt there are 6 more deadly sins of which Verizon is guilty ; (7 altogether) .

Easily include : sloth, pride, gluttony, wrath, envy, *** (for the things of the world) so Verizon has hit the jackpot. The only reason I'm afraid of the Devil's Lair is that Verizon will be there waiting with their sales pitch, lousy employees, and insanely high prices for everything.