Verizon is cheating people reasons being
1. I had taken a promotional offer from Verizon on 11.14.13 which given money back offer within 30 days if not satisfied. My account number is 7515004512. I discontinued your connectivity on 12.0213 which is the 18th day as the network was not good at all compared with my existing Cox connection for internet.
2. Surprisingly I got a bill of $115.56 on 11.19.13 just after 5 days of connection. It was really shocking to get such a high bill for 5 days. When I called Verizon & asked them to disconnect my connection next very day.
3. I thought my cancellation request has taken care & just thought of checking it I called them again on 12.02.13 but was surprised that they didn't disconnected the connection till then. On my call back, they then disconnected it on 12.02.13.
4. When I asked them I need to put a complaint on it to the consumer cell of Verizon, they said they don't have any. So Verizon do not have anything to take care of consumer/customer complaints/grievances.
5. The next bill I got on 12.19.13 of $158.70 , for which I called them again & got a replied that this is not the final bill, as the equipment that had been installed from Verizon has to returned. Soon I got the pre-printed postal labels with addresses & box, where I had to returned them. I did returned & again waited for them to give me a final bill.
6.Next month again on 01.19.14, I got a bill of $158.70. Like last two months, I again called them, as they don't even bother to call their customers.This time the shocking news they gave is that they said they didn't get the equipment back. And that's the reason I have to Pay $158.70 as I have been charged for the equipment.
I told them that I still hold one of their pre-printed postal label that they had sent me with the address to which I had been asked to return the equipment. Then they said that they will look into it & they will give me a call back within 7 days.
7. I just waited again for their call, but what I got is again a bill of $158.70 dated 02.19.14. I called them again today, to discuss the same grievance of mine which I am doing since Nov'13 and again with surprise & shock, I have been told that the bill amount is for installation of the equipment and they have sent me a email giving some breakup of bills which showed nowhere that I had taken a promotional offer from Verizon. They said they had never had any money back offer within 30 days promotional. I heard wrong the Verizon representative who gave me the offer & we went ahead.
Now they think I am a consumer who is crazy & have enough money to give a it like charity to a internet company a amount of $158.70 for a less than 30 days connectivity when I actually paying less than $50 /month with my existing Cox connection.
Verizon have no consumer/customer complaints/grievance cell/department, all they have representative who knows nothing more than giving absurd bills to their customers. That's the reason I am sharing it in Facebook so that others valued consumers/customers shall also know the poor service Verizon provides.
I am not going to leave like just like that. I will take proper action for all the dilemmas,mental harassment & lack of consumer/customer satisfaction shown by Verizon. If needed I will take legal support.
Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Internet Service.
Monetary Loss: $159.