I called this evening to complain for the umpteenth time about Verizons shoddy and inept service I was complaining to Ronald in the FIOS tech support division on May 5th at 8:49 PM. He told me all of Maryland was out and he couldn't tell me when it would be back in service I told him I wanted a refund for the service that I could not use He said " I don't have to put up with this" and then he hung up on me When I tried to re call the tech support dept I was put on hold for 1 hour and fifteen minutes until I finally gave up and had to hang up.

Verizons service is horrible their customer support is a joke and I want a refund for the day I could not use VOD which I pay for every month This is the 10th or 11th time this has happened to me over the past year and whenever I call Verizon I have to wait in excess of 30 minutes and sometimes over an hour. There's always a problem with FIOS but they sure want to get paid on time That's all they care about is the money Their customers are not important because they will just replace an unsatisfied customer with a new sucker. They will take the new suckers money until they in turn become an unsatisfied customer as well.

Then they replace them with another sucker and the game goes round and round. I guess the question is how long before all the suckers become unsatisfied customers because they all will.

Review about: Verizon Tv Service.

Comments

comcast never had the problems that i have with verizon