Verizon wireless store Havertown Pa only carries one brand of wall charger for iPhone 5. Pure gear.

It costs $42 for a single charger. The pure gear charger was dead after 18 days. I brought it the store and they gave me another pure gear charger. The second charger was also dead after 18 days.

I brought it to the store where I was told that the store policy is no returns or exchanges 30 days after purchase. I called Verizon customer service from the store, and I was told that while this is not Verizon's policy, this is the store policy so Verizon has to back them up. I also looked up consumer reviews for this product on Amazon, and I found that Amazon sells the same charger for $10. Verizon store in Havertown still sells this charger, and only this charger, for iPhone 5.

For $42. And even though they know it doesn't last longer than 18 days. Since this store has a no return or exchange after 30 days policy, it's no big deal to them to sell you *** at 3 times the price most retailers charge, that thru know full well will break down after 18 days. Very sleazy store.

The Springfield VeriZon is better. Less sleazy.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments