Ordered iPhone 4s from Verizon Wireless kiosk in PA on 6 Dec and told by same Kiosk in Camp Hill PA they cant find order in Iconic system w/ Apple. Will have to reorder and will take up to 3 weeks to receive in mail.

Asked for manager and told too late (8pm at nite) to get one. OBTW..Apple in Lancaster PA has in stock and available for pick up. Assistant mgr at Capitol City Mall store in Camp Hill returned call stating he could see order in system but if I want to cancel I would have to get charged $300 then return for rebate. He told me I should blame Apple for not making enough iPhones.

Called VerizonWireless National Customer Service and they told me Capitol City Mall mgr was wrong and not in system...but if I receive it, I can return for my money back. Wow, what great customer service, no acknowledgement of bad service or any incentives to keep me as customer...now going to Apple to get my phone.

Comments

Sucks for you. I ordered my iPhone 4S on Verizon's website on 11/16 and received it on 11/28 earlier than they expected. They told me I would get it on 12/9.