Customer service sucks, tech support sucks internet advertised speeds are a sham. I've been billed for 75/75 internet service and can't even get 20 megabits down or up.

They waste my time, over 4 hrs on the phone and 2 hrs with a so called tech at my house and still nothing.

When I tell them I want to be credited for service I'm not receiving they just past the buck from 1 department to another. They used to be a good company but they got greedy and have become nothing but a bunch of big corporate thieves.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of internet service from Verizon. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Verizon to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments