Ramos, Luquillo
3.0

I got home from work last night to find my Verizon phone service, cable service and internet service is out. Spent 35 minutes on hold waiting to talk to a live person.

After I've been 1 hour on the phone, I am told what I already knew--my service is out and they need to send a repairman. First available repairman is in 4 days!!! I think it is ironic that the phone company will not answer the phone when you need service. But, I bet if I had said that I wanted to buy some HBO, they would have answered immediately.

Grrrr. I wonder if Bright House can get me new service before Verizon gets here to fix my broken service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of verizon internet service. Verizon needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Comments