Terrible service. I had verizon Fios installed on 8/11/15 and within hours the cable went out.

A message appeared on the screen saving there was a problem and it would be be back on shortly. I had house sitters coming in as I was leaving to go on a cruise. Needless to say the cable never came back on and I called to report it as soon as I returned on the 20th. A technician came out to repair it that same day.

When I called to request a credit for the cable (not the Internet or the phone) I was informed by the customer service rep that because I did not report it they could not give me credit even though they are the ones who said that the service would be up which discouraged me from calling in the first place. Even though their tech spect 2 hours here crawling up and down the pole saying that the initial work was done improperly and there was no/low video feed coming into the house---why wasn't that in there records? For less than $20 or so they're willing to alienate a customer. And to top it off I can't cancel my contract.

A few days shy of 14.

Believe me I won't forget when it's time to renew. Terrible customer service!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of verizon internet service. Verizon needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Comments