maybe it is me, but it appears that every 2 years one needs to change internet ssevice providers or they are loosing out on decent service. seems if a service provider has you for 2 years they can take you for granted and give you losey service from that point forward.

I have change my providers on an average of every 3 years and it starts out fine but goes down hill from that 2 year point forward. We are dealing with Verizon now they tell me the tests are fine but as soon as I hang up it becomes choppy again loosing speed, dropping connection etc.. during the past (3) 24 hour testing sessions that they have done since February might i add.. it continued to drop connection, slow to a crawl and the first test they said we needed an "equiptment upgrade"..

but when i went to make the arrangements for them to do it, they turned around and said our connection was fine and we didnt need any equiptment upgrade.. now every month or so we have to call in again and gripe.. so when do we get the "hazzle free service" they promise??? if ever??

monopolies arent allowed but this is not very good business practices to dangle bad service after a period of decent service.. please get more customer oriented please... how do you go from needing newer equiptment to not .. IT DOES NOT FIX itself...

or does it.. ??

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments