1.8

Received a notification from Verizon that I had downloaded a copyrighted show. I hadn't, and have proof that I wasn't even in the country during this contested show download.

Verizon sends me a blackmail email, either I accept a punishment and have my internet throttled (a service that I pay for that they are now denying me) or they will not reinstate my internet service. I accept the throttle, but not the date that Verizon chose. I contact Verizon several times asking for the date of my service impact to be changed. Verizon admitted to me that NO ONE at Verizon controls the date of my service impact.

I asked several Verizon supervisors, who does control my service dates. None of them knew, they were all equally baffled. So Verizon is allowing a third party entity to impact the service I pay Verizon to fulfill.

So much for keeping my personal account information private. Verizon doesn't control any of their back-end databases.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Verizon. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Verizon to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incompetent customer service, helpdesk and verizon incompetence. Author liked the most bundle services. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon and verizon bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments