My Verizon HTC Thunderbolt executed an uncommanded software upgrade this morning and changed the familiar look and feel of the screens, adding another step to unlocking the phone AND moving the enter button from the left side of the keybpad to the right side.... everything a customer becomes familiar with suddenly changed for no apparent reason or benefit.

Verizon customer service cannot resolve the issue and refers me to HTC. HTC refers me to Verizon. Other features changed without my knowledge or permission. This is my friggin phone, Verizon has nerve changing my settings and not offering a way to retain my settings or restore my settings.

Now, when i want to answer the phone it takes me longer, when I want to make a call it takes more time...

The software upgrade affected my wife's identical phone too. We are angry and steaming in Vacaville ....

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Phone Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 09, 2013.

Comments

Beaverton, Oregon, United States #606796

I like the new update. Fixed some small idiosyncrasies with the texting and mail.

Love the new iPhone-ish text boxes too.

to S0_Sad Enfield, Connecticut, United States #608465

Based on your comments you are an arrogant waste of space you judgmental POS. You have confirmed with this comment that the best part of you dripped out of your mom at conception.

Do the world a favor and sterilize yourself before your DNA pollutes this planet further, and if you already reproduced apologize to the rest of the world for creating more POS's. I however will always blame the 2 morons who produced you for their stupidity in feeding and raising you, you pathetic bully.

They should have thrown you in the dumpster, why don't you cry and report this you cowardly POS. Stick to shutting that c@ck holster you call a mouth you pathetic little €unt And quit trying to be a cyber bully