1.5

I attempted a payment arrangement then got a suspension notice. I went on the forums and after a week no one contacted me.

Finally an email from "Deena" saying I had to call them because a payment arrangement wasn't the same as scheduling a payment! It is if you understand English. I wasn't about to call and try to translate some Indian's mumbled broken English. I stated that politely and nonabusively on the forum and the socialist moderator censored me and called me abusive!

Now they blocked me from any more posts because I spoke the truth that any customer already knows. Their payment arrangements don't exist and their empty promises of a monthly discount for renewing a contract also doesn't exist. Stay away from Verizon's "Indians r us" horrible customer service and their pc thought police!!!

I will be looking elsewhere when I can come up with the huge termination fee. I will not tolerate such nonsense.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Bundle.

Preferred solution: A sincere apology from Verizon, which won't happen. If they don't allow payment arrangements, the option should be removed. Hire native English speakers. No censoring of polite, nonabusive posts on worthless forums..

I didn't like: Incompetent customer service, Reponse, Bait and switch, Poor service.

Comments