Why if i purchase my phone online as suggested by the customer service rep over the phone and in the local store do i have to jump through hoops to get a replacement or service for a phone that is defective. I would not recommend any of the touch screen phones they offer if the screen gets a line through it, it is considered cracked and insurance will not cover that I had my phone for 3 days did not drop the phone did not misplace the phone the phone was in my purse, and all of a sudden it is cracked no visible cracks but the LG screen was damaged some how.....

I had to purchase a new phone which cost more than the upgrade I did to get the orginal phone. Not only was the phone defective but the customer service I received in the Greensboro NC store was so horrible I have written not 1 but 2 complaints about the mangers. Where is the real customer service whatever happened to the customer is always right.

Can you hear me now!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 24, 2008.

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #73866

Any and all verizon related services are horrible in terms of negotiating the phone prompt system they have which leaves customers totally frustrated .......for a company this large and with all the technological advances at there disposal............making contact and solving problems or asking questions is futile. I will never do ANY more business with them

You sure someone else didn't drop your phone? Cracked screen on a touch phone?

I don't know, I play with a touch screen every day at work and it would be hard to crack the screen.

If it were defective, I think it would have come to you cracked. Doesn't add up to me.