What in the world is going on at Verizon?

I tried their silly online “help” to get support for my home phone service and all it does is try to point the problem to my equipment. Come on! Believe it or not, your customers are not *** and if we try to contact you for help we don’t need to be treated like idiots.

Then when I decided to call customer service, they still tried to state it was my equipment and treated me like an ***. I OF COURSE disconnected everything and plugged in my non-electric phone only before attempting to contact them and still had no DIAL TONE!!!!

And the final straw was when their agent told me to “GO OUTSIDE” and plug in to my “box” outside!!! Are you kidding me??? So you are telling me that anyone who wants to, has access to my phone service from outside – that’s insane! Plus here it is storming at my house and this person on the phone wants me to go outside and plug a phone in the box while it is raining!!!!

Horrible, horrible, customer service!!! Verizon should be ashamed of their customer service. Time for me to look for another phone company who WANTS my business.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Verizon. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Verizon to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was automated customer service and incompetent customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon and verizon home phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments