Worst customer service in the world.

When I signed up for DSL internet the rep I talked to informed me if I got a wireless router it would only be $14.99 but when I got my bill they charged me $79.99 for the router. I called Verizon back and the rep informed me he was going to send me a new router and to send the old one back (for what IDK)….

So the new router came nut it didn't have a return label to send the other back. I called Verizon to get the address to send it back myself, I waited on the line for 30min only for a rep to tell me they are updated their systems ( this happen 3 times in 3 weeks). The next time I called and the rep told me "well, Verizon has an account with UPS so just call them and get the account" I called UPS and they don't just give out account numbers to big company's or any accounts numbers for that matter. I called again and stayed on hold with someone for over 45 mins only for them to say "we only just send out the return address labels we don't know the address" I asked them can they send me a retune address label and I got transferred to over 5 different people that couldn't help me at all.

I was transferred to Billing, DSL Billing, Account Billing, FIOS Billing, wireless Billing, and when I finally talked to the department I should be talking to the guy was so robotic and just told me I had to pay for the extra router to get a return label sent, WTF? I paid the bill and they still haven't sent me a return label.

So I still have this extra router that I had to pay for. Verizon had way to many departments, way too many who don't appreciate their job, and way too many people there that don't know what they are doing… I wish it was a better alternative in the DC, Maryland, VA area for internet service.

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments

I totally agree. Their support is beyond "worst".

On a scale of 1 to 10, it's a minus 10. It take 4.5 minutes to get through their menu system. You may then be told that they do not support you.

After you cancel cable, and just keep internet, they overcharge you by hundreds of dollars. Stay away from Verizon.

I totally agree with you. I'm also a victim.

Verizon don't care about their customer. Never ever get verizon service

I totally that I've ever never seen such a worst customer service like verizon, not just one or two of them, but a lot of the representatives are not knowing what they're doing, unfriendly, take a long long time to wait on the phone, unprofessional. YES THE WORST SERVICE IN THE WORLD IS VERIZON. I will write my story shortly

Steelman7700
Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #277645

Everything you stated is true!