I have been with Verizon for over 10 years. Recently just submitted an order to move my service, because I just moved to a new place. The installation was scheduled on 11/23/15 and the rep was confirmed with me on the installation date. And today is 11/23/15, I just received another email saying the installation date is not 11/25/15. I took a day off from work just to wait for the service technician but now I need to take another day off just to wait again?

Called their customer service, been on the phone over over 2 hours, transferred to 4 different people, still nothing was solved. 3 out of the 4 reps barely speaks English. They put me on hold for over 20 minutes when I asked for a manager. Then the manager transferred me back to the regular line. Verizon has the worst customer service I ever received and all their service rep are just so under trained with no or negative customer service skills.

How can a large company like Verizon hire bunches of idiots just to *** customers off? I am cancelling all my services with them after 10+ years of service. This is how a bad business - VERIZON *** off its loyal customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Phone Service.

Preferred solution: I need to be compensated for the time of loss and potential heart attacked and emotional distress caused by useless Verizon customer service reps. .

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 23, 2015.

Comments