I have been with Verizon for over 10 years. Recently just submitted an order to move my service, because I just moved to a new place. The installation was scheduled on 11/23/15 and the rep was confirmed with me on the installation date. And today is 11/23/15, I just received another email saying the installation date is not 11/25/15. I took a day off from work just to wait for the service technician but now I need to take another day off just to wait again?

Called their customer service, been on the phone over over 2 hours, transferred to 4 different people, still nothing was solved. 3 out of the 4 reps barely speaks English. They put me on hold for over 20 minutes when I asked for a manager. Then the manager transferred me back to the regular line. Verizon has the worst customer service I ever received and all their service rep are just so under trained with no or negative customer service skills.

How can a large company like Verizon hire bunches of idiots just to *** customers off? I am cancelling all my services with them after 10+ years of service. This is how a bad business - VERIZON *** off its loyal customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i need to be compensated for the time of loss and potential heart attacked and emotional distress caused by useless verizon customer service reps" as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Verizon. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Comments