After serveral years of having Verizon Fios bundled service, they kept going up on my monthly charges, so I decided not to renew my service and go with another provider.Trying to get an accurate final bill proved to be impossible.

Navigating the phone tree and waiting to be connected to an agent took forever. It took an average of 12 minutes to get to someone about billing problems. It then took an additional 18 minutes going over the same information again and again to agree on a resolution. Each of my (6) calls to a different customer service agent resulted in agreements on what needed to be done to correct the billing and assurances that the corrections would show up on the next "revised final bill".

After the 6th call to Verizon trying to resolve the outstanding charges, I recieved a notice from a collection agency that I owed $32 and change. I finally gave up and sent the collection agency what they asked for.

I was very happy with the Verizon product, but hated the customer service.I doubt that I would ever go back to them after this experience.

Comments