I Have had Verizon telephone for years. Up to 6 months ago it was ok.

Over the last 6 months They have gone from bad to worse. My internet service works for minutes at a time, then shuts down. I've called several times to have them send their service technicians out and nothing. They verbally harrass me.

make rude comments and leave. still no internet. My husband and I have both tried customer service. They keep saying they'll credit the bill, speak to the technician and get back to me.

Still Nothing. Still paying for service I cant use. They say lodge a complaint on verizon on line. LMAO I CANT!!!What a bunch of idiots!!!

I thought they tested their reps? WOW they're really fishing at the bottom of the pile now. They Should credit me for the 6 months i've been without service, But no now they want to send another technician out to my house. Why?

I think I've taken all the verbal abuse anyone should take from a '' Professional" . Think its time to make the switch....

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments

I am having the same problem. I've had Verizon for many years always with excellent signal and in the last two weeks it has been horrible.

The calls break up, I have to stand outside to take a call, etc.

Very frustrating. I'm going to have to look at another carrier because cell is my business phone as well.

for a week now i get no service in my house, after having my cell phone for 10 yrs now, all of a sudden no service. I have made numerous calls to verizon, they put techs on the phone and when they are supposed to call me back they dont, I went to the store and they cant tell me why no service.. I will be leaving them soon..