Resolved

Do you know any best way to report complaints Verizon's bad behavior that they suspended my account on the forum?

Please let me explain my situation first. (My first language is not English)

I am so pleased that I am not only person fighting against to Verizon. My nightmare has began since May. 2015. They charged me early termination fee when I had move in service to new apartment on Jan. 2014. I did not know that they charged me early termination fee because they never sent me any billing, letter, phone calls, or email, and Verizon's agents promised that I did not have any early termination fee because I continue Verizon's service.

However, as you can imagine, Verizon sent my account to collection agency without any notice. I found this on May. 2015 when I applied for student loan. Since Verizon reported my account to collection agency, I have negative history on my credit.

I disputed this to Verizon's recovery department, and they said "if you pay the balance, I will remove your negative account from your credit history". But, nothing happened. They lied. I called to same department, but they changed their word "Because already you paid your balance, we cannot remove your negative account from your credit history." They are very evil-minded.

I wanted to ask good ideas and let Verizon users know what they have done for me. So I posted this issue on the Verizon's forum in the Verizon site. But, a Verizon's agent removed my post from the forum and suspended my account on the forum. She said "after resolving your issue, you can upload your issue. If you agree with this, I will re-open your account." I think they are not willing to resolve my issue, so... it means that they are not going to allow me to upload the issue on the forum.

Do you know any best way to complain this experience to anywhere? They are controlling me and infringe my internet right.

Thanks!

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Account.

Preferred solution: Remove the negative account from my credit history and release me to upload new post on the forum..

I didn't like: Ethically heinous.

Comments

Leo Standy

I used their services long time ago, Now I just want to see if i can view my old verizon messages online and i want to post a question on their forum, they don't allow.

ibutterfly34
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1017205

So sorry but not surprised. Verizon makes Comcast look good.

I have had a year and a half *** with Verizon. You can read my story too as I read yours: Verizon Fios the Nightmare.

I also was shut of of the forum when I tried to find answers. This is a very bad company.

Advice: Complain to your state Attorney General's office. I am doing this in Massachusetts next week.

Verizon has hurt your credit illegally never mind caused you unnecessary stress and dealt with you in a most unprofessional manner.

Verizon committed theft and damage of my personal property.

They also stated (I have it in writing) that they do not guarantee wireless service.

Please do file a formal complaint. If you need help, I am disabled, retired, but have time and ability to help.

stigmajesus
to ibutterfly34 #1103629

Thank you very much for your comment and encouragement! I read your message last year before I resolved the issue.

With your encouragement, I started to make a complain to BBB. It was the best way to resolve the problem. After filing to BBB, Verizon called me several times, but I did not get the call because I felt like they wanted to make a deal with me. I did not want to make any deal with them because I know that they always say lies and change their words.

So I waited BBB's action, then finally, BBB gave me good news that everything was resolved. And Verizon sent me a letter of apologizing.

Thank you for your concern and cheering. I hope you also resolved the issue.