Verizon FIOS Tripple Play Package - billing

1846 of 1997 Verizon reviews

I, too have had a nightmare experience - after door to door solicitation - they called me repeatedly to install for my neighbor. Finally installed me but forgot to port over the phone number. Three weeks later tech came back and I registered by phone due to the fasct the on-line would not work for any phone number nor any account I was given. I was assured I was registered.

Low and behold my firtst bill was $ 333- billing me for two months at normal rates - no FIOS bundle. Called and got transferred over 15 times, never got a supervisor - was repeatedly told it would be adjusted, so I broke down what the bill should be and paid $190.

Next month the new bill comes in signs me up for the bundle as of 10/21/08 - rebilld me for the previous month, still charges full price for the first month, lops in costs for the same time frame and now charges me past due amounts for the diff of what I paid and what they charged. Called, e-mailed and no one could figure it out - supposedly sent to escalation for review and adjustment. Today I get a past due letter stating they may forward it to collection. Called again - no supervisor available - supposedly, someone will call back tonight.

It seems no one at Verizon billing or customer service or installing has a clue!

I can't wait to cancel!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Verizon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1846 of 1997 Verizon reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.