Springfield, Pennsylvania

I, too have had a nightmare experience - after door to door solicitation - they called me repeatedly to install for my neighbor. Finally installed me but forgot to port over the phone number. Three weeks later tech came back and I registered by phone due to the fasct the on-line would not work for any phone number nor any account I was given. I was assured I was registered.

Low and behold my firtst bill was $ 333- billing me for two months at normal rates - no FIOS bundle. Called and got transferred over 15 times, never got a supervisor - was repeatedly told it would be adjusted, so I broke down what the bill should be and paid $190.

Next month the new bill comes in signs me up for the bundle as of 10/21/08 - rebilld me for the previous month, still charges full price for the first month, lops in costs for the same time frame and now charges me past due amounts for the diff of what I paid and what they charged. Called, e-mailed and no one could figure it out - supposedly sent to escalation for review and adjustment. Today I get a past due letter stating they may forward it to collection. Called again - no supervisor available - supposedly, someone will call back tonight.

It seems no one at Verizon billing or customer service or installing has a clue!

I can't wait to cancel!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Verizon Bundle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion