We purchased the Verison FiOS TV/Internet/Telephone bundle roughly 3 - 4 months ago. No complaints with anything service related, the TV, Telephone, and Internet work great. However, we recently purchased a new HDTV and put in an order over a month ago for another HD receiver. No kidding, we've called their customer service FIVE times and spoken to FIVE different techs who all told us they put in the order and we'll receive a callback to confirm. Each time, no callback no new receiver. on 5/28 we spoke to Natasha, on 6/3 we spoke to Gerard, he transferred us to Ms. Seymore (who said she'd take care of everything when she calls us back on 6/12)... yeah no call back.. big surprise. Next we called and could not get through on 6/16 (after roughly 35min on hold). We called again on 6/16 and spoke to Kim (she said she took care of everything and we'll get a call back to confirm... no call back again). On 6/17 we spoke to Charles Haynes, he said he will call us back (no callback again). Currently its 6/24 and I'm waiting on hold and working with someone named Mr. Waters. Let's see how it goes this time.

-- I've worked in tech support for the past 3 years. Meaning I work in call centers... never once have I pulled the *** I've had to deal with from Verizon.

-- Make sure you have all your stuff done with them when you first sign up... b/c if you need help or changes.. your screwed.

-- Verizon FiOS customer service = TERRIBLE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Bundle.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 24, 2008.

Comments

:( The worst customer service ever!!! I have been on the phone fr 8 hours trying to find out why they double charged me for this months bill and noone will acknowledge that they have.

the verizon experience has been bad,they were 2 hours late to install

and then they broke the television tryed to get the part to fix the television but no luck i have had the runaround since then call back in twenty four hour never happened am down to calling the president

South Richmond Hill, New York, United States #18841

yeah he never called back. guess we'll wait it out again and see what happens.

averma
South Richmond Hill, New York, United States #18625

Mr. Waters actually called be back 20min later.

He let me know he's been on hold with the dept. who can correct this problem for 30min and will try for another 10min, if he can't get in touch with them he will call us back first thing tomorrow morning.

averma
South Richmond Hill, New York, United States #18621

Mr. Waters gave me his cell number and asked me to call him back in 10min. He's not picking up and no call back.