3.0

Signed up for cable/internet/phone special $79.99. Was to get 6 premium channels free for a year.

Person on phone said for $10 more i could get the internet. What he didn't say was upgrafing the internet ( even if paying more) meant i changed the offer and i couldnt get the 6 premium channels now. When i asked about correcting this, i was told i coukd add it abd call every month to ask for credit . What?

Make this as difficult as you c an for ne? Bait and switch.

I'll make sure kegislators are aware of this scam. Very disappointing since I've been a long standing customer of Verizon Wireless with a big family plan.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of verizon fios. Verizon needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon fios in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Comments

This was my review. I ended up speaking to a different customer service person a few months later.

She fixed the whole problem. I got the premium channels.

She apologized for the first reps attitude and non helpfulness. I feel good about it all now.

I have had the same problem have been on and off phone for last month they hooked up my tv first time I turned on said press ok to access fios TV when I did that they say apparently I subscribed to a new package bottom line is with them I'm paying 130 a month for basic cable and Internet and phone they aren't willing to help me out or give me the 300 dollar gift card I was supposed to get they are fuc**** scammers they refuse to put supervisors on the phone they refuse to do anything something need to be done they win either way cause it 399 to cancel and I never received the 300 card so they make 700 off me it's complete and utter bs

ibutterfly34
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1017197

Hi fellow Verizon sufferer. Please do contact at the very least your Attorney General.

I am doing same here in MA on Monday. You can read my extensive review: Verizon Fios the Nightmare.

We need a different provider with scruples. No idea.