3.0

Signed up for cable/internet/phone special $79.99. Was to get 6 premium channels free for a year.

Person on phone said for $10 more i could get the internet. What he didn't say was upgrafing the internet ( even if paying more) meant i changed the offer and i couldnt get the 6 premium channels now. When i asked about correcting this, i was told i coukd add it abd call every month to ask for credit . What?

Make this as difficult as you c an for ne? Bait and switch.

I'll make sure kegislators are aware of this scam. Very disappointing since I've been a long standing customer of Verizon Wireless with a big family plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 06, 2015.

Comments

This was my review. I ended up speaking to a different customer service person a few months later.

She fixed the whole problem. I got the premium channels.

She apologized for the first reps attitude and non helpfulness. I feel good about it all now.

I have had the same problem have been on and off phone for last month they hooked up my tv first time I turned on said press ok to access fios TV when I did that they say apparently I subscribed to a new package bottom line is with them I'm paying 130 a month for basic cable and Internet and phone they aren't willing to help me out or give me the 300 dollar gift card I was supposed to get they are fuc**** scammers they refuse to put supervisors on the phone they refuse to do anything something need to be done they win either way cause it 399 to cancel and I never received the 300 card so they make 700 off me it's complete and utter bs

ibutterfly34
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1017197

Hi fellow Verizon sufferer. Please do contact at the very least your Attorney General.

I am doing same here in MA on Monday. You can read my extensive review: Verizon Fios the Nightmare.

We need a different provider with scruples. No idea.