1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

VERIZON FIOS COMPLAINT – Bait and Switch!!So Yesterday I logged into MY VERIZON FIOS account to review my account.

I saw that Verizon wanted to get to me to renew another 2 year contract. I clicked on the promotion and it seemed like a great deal to get locked in for another 2 years. The contract renewal was $94.99 for the double play 75mbps with Extreme HD TV, with all taxes and fees it would have came out to $127.87 per month for 24 months. My current off contract price with 50mbps internet and Extreme HD package was currently $167 per month.

I had been thinking of switching to Direct TV NOW to save a lot more money, likely would have paid $100 - $115 per month. So I added the package to my cart and confirmed the new contract online and got the confirmation page stating my new monthly payment and bundle. To my surprise, the next day I check my account and my new monthly payment all of sudden stated $170 per month for the new. I called Verizon support and, and while they were friendly and supportive, could not do anything even though its Verizon’s website that apparently made a mistake.

Also I had offered to provide a copy of the confirmation page showing the $127.87 price, still no dice.

Basically I wasted 2 hours of my day to have the new contract cancelled and to end up with the same plan I currently have!!Definitely cutting the CORD!!!

Review about: Verizon Fios Bundle.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Renewal, Pricing, Contracts.

Comments