I have been a long time Verizon customer for both cell phone and home internet etc. All the way from the my dsl days in college until my fancy neighborhood finally got offered fios.
I've been spurned by Verizon on more than one occasion. However, today I just had to make note of my displeasure.
I went online, and I saw a deal, and I called in to see if i could switch my service. Not only does their so called "customer service" not listen to your question, or you concerns, they immediately start on their sales pitch and tries to up sell. It's a business I get it. But just don't.
Here I am trying to reduce my bill by half, because that is the new rate that they charge, however, they were unwilling to help. Not just that they wouldn't be able to help, but they basically were pushing me to cancel. First pushing me to cancel, then in the same breath, threatening me. "If you cancel, you won't be able to open an account with the same name. You're going to have to wait x period of time before you can even get service again."
This in my opinion is just not good service. Here I am a long standing customer. Trying to work with my provider, asking about a rate that they are offering to everyone else, but they are unwilling to help me out, to keep me as a customer. I didn't ask for anything that was not already available. I didn't ask to be provided any kind of discount beyond what is already posted on their main site. I even was willing to sign a contract, which I am not currently under, to try and remain a customer, and they would rather use this current tactic of trying to intimidate a consumer about how much time and effort it would take to cancel or find something else.
Challenge accepted. This is poor taste.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Told one thing and going doing another
- Fraudulent tactics
- Poor customer service
- Poor coordination of install
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Verizon Fios Quantum
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "It took me 3 Days to try to get my bundle service restored!!! First day I spoke to Ken and he claim that I had a block on my acct due..."
- "MANTHISSITESUCKS.com singsnapsucks2.com Malicious and Libelous Activity Internet http://www.ripoffreport.com/questionable-activities/manthissitesucks-com/manthissitesucks-com-singsnaps-68fad.htm 3Author3Consumer0Employee/Owner Report Details MANTHISSITESUCKS.com 1902 Pueble Drive Internet United States of America Phone: 9514913283 Web: www.singsnapsucks2.com/ Category: Questionable Activities ArbitrateSet the record straight! Singsnapsucks2.com changed to MANTHISSITESUCKS.com is a hate site..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."
- "I bought a can of progresso light vegetable soup which contained a rodent of some kind. What should I do ????..."
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."