There was a storm in my area tonight and my Verizon Fio's Internet, TV/Cable and phone were left without service.I did troubleshooting online and ultimately placed a call to customer service.

I was on hold for an hour and 48 minutes. That is insanity. When I was with bright house I could reach someone by phone within five minutes, 10 at the most and someone was there the very next day if not that day to fix the problem. No one should have hold times of an hour and 48 minutes.

UNACCEPTABLE!! That is insanity.

When I was with bright house I could reach someone by phone within five minutes, 10 at the most and someone was there the very next day if not that day to fix the problem.No one should have hold times of an hour and 48 minutes who has time for that?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of hold times. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of verizon internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100000. Verizon needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Comments