We entered into a 2 year contract with Verizon Fios on June 1, 2013 with 3 tv equipment for a monthly price of $112.41 for internet, phone and cable bundle services with a door sale representative from Verizon Fios. After waiting a couple of weeks and sitting through a no-show on Verizon installation, we finally had Verizon installed in our home, however, it was not the products requested nor at the price stated on the contract.

On June 27th I finally was able to reach a customer relations specialist who stated Verizon Fios would honor the contract offered to me by their representative. She also stated she did not have that actual type of promotion offered, however, would make necessary adjustments to get to the stated price of $112.41 but the closest she would get was $113.32. I confirmed this would be the honored contract price for 2 years and had a service technician come and install the correct equipment. in March of 2014 Verizon Fios billing statement increased to $168.80, yet we had made no changes to our contract nor services offered by Verizon.

After we called and spoke with a representative our bill went down to $160.99 in April in which we called again and spoke with another representative and in May our billing statement went back down to $113.49, however did not receive credit for overpayment and only to have it go up again in June to $114.68. In July and August our statement went up to $148.04. Then to $143.56 in September and back up to $148.79 in October, November and December. Each month we have called Verizon Fios to get our billing statement corrected and to get credit for overpayment and each month, Verizon Fios apologizes and states they would check into it.

Verizon Fios was stated it was because we had extra equipment and that’s why we were being charged extra. Even though our contract was for 3 different pieces of equipment, we went ahead and sent back one of the equipments in September and another piece of equipment in November, however, did not receive credit for the equipment nor did the bill decrease nor did we receive credit for any of the over payments. Now Verizon Fios is stating that a promotion that was on our account expired on June 2014 and that’s why we see an increase in our bill. When we ask about our 2 year contract, they just reiterate one of the promotions expired in June and say nothing about honoring our contract.

On December 8, 2014 I spoke with a representative who stated they would have someone from call me to assist me with the issues I was having with Verizon and submitted a ticket to determine why the equipment we returned was not credited to our account, yet no one from Verizon has called us with a response to date.

As of December 27, 2014, we are still waiting for our overpayment credits and the contract we entered into to be honored. We have overpaid Verizon Fioz $233.71, we only have services on 1 of our televisions and are still being charged $148.79.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: I want credit for overcharges, I want the honored contract price until June 2015 and I want the 2 pieces of equipment returned to us until June 2015..

• Verzion Fios Not Honoring Contract
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 27, 2014.

Comments