I called Verizon Fios Tech Support on 1/2/2012 at 5:54am to get a appointment rescheduled. I requested to have it changed from today to another day as I'am not in the country as of right now.

I'am away dealing with a family matter concerning a death in my family. I was speaking to the tech rep, he told me that he had to transfer me to another part of Verizon and when I asked him if he could hurry up because I was calling from over seas and it was costing me a lot of money to make the phone call... He became abusive and extremely hostel towards me on the phone. I was respectful up until that point.

I got mad and respondent only way I know... I know I was in the wrong, the rep was also in the wrong to say the things he had said to me to set it off. All I did was asked to have a appointment rescheduled and to please hurry up transferring me to another department because of the large amount of money i was already paying to make the phone call. I want something done about this, either the rep who spoke to me the way he did apologize to me, he gets fired from his job,Or I get compensated like in terms of my bill!!!!!

If not I will Speak to my lawyer when I come back to the states, and see what can be done about this.

Review about: Verizon Internet Service.

Comments