I originally ordered, by telephone, the Verizon Fios internet and television package.I wanted the triple play but was told telephone was not available in my building.

When the installer came out to install the television and internet, he did not have the DVR that I had requested. He also indicated that he did not know why I had been told that a telephone was not available, since he installed them in my building all the time. After many phone calls and receiving different stories from different Verizon employees, Verizon finally mailed the DVR to me and I installed it myself. Verizon recently made the fourth appointment to install the phone (ticket number DCDQ08NJG6).

Fourth time, no one came out to install the telephone, no one called to explain why. Today I received an invoice that seems to be completely screwed up and has a phone number on it, except I still do not have a phone!

Four installation appointments, no phone, I can't wait to spend time on the phone with Verizon trying to straighten the invoice out!!!

Review about: Verizon Phone Service.

Comments