I was lied about when I signed up for the services, promised a Visa gift card that never came and then they said I wasn't entitled to it.I simply ask to hear the phone call with Verizon representative selling and promising the gift card, they never produced the phone call.

I just switched services back to RCN and I swear to God, I will not pay a single penny for any contract cancellation.

This is the worse company I ever dealt with.I have file a complaint with the BBB and the attorney general of the State of NY.

This reviewer shared experience about "promised gift card denied" and wants this business to "cancel contract, i won't pay a single penny for cancelation" as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon. The most disappointing about verizon gift card from Verizon was are scammers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Comments