In December I called to cancel some services that they had put on my account (that I did not request) but they were still on my February bill. I have since called them again to have them removed, will see what happens.

When I had the service (triple play) installed in September I was told (by the salesperson AND the tech) that I would have wi fi access all over the country (included in the quoted rate). What a lie, after the installation I was informed that if I wanted that access it would be another $50/mo.

At the time of the installation we were planning to buy a large, Hi-Def TV and asked the tech if it needed to be done at that time. He said no," we will come back out for free as part of this visit, when you are ready." I called to set up the installation prior to the installation of the TV and was told that it would be another $135.00 to install the additional line. I am soooo pissed with them. As soon as another option becomes available in our area we will be gone faster than their lying heads can spin.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Tv Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 24, 2012.

Comments

mdonohue

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU THERE,WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO IS PERMANATLY SHUT THERE DOORS!IT CAN BE DONE!IT JUST TAKES PEOPLE LIKE US GETTING RIPPED OFF IN OUR FACE,AND TAKES STANDUP PEOPLE.WE BETTER HURRY OUR GOOD OLE USA IS NOT FAR OFF FROM THIS GOING IN A GREAT BIG SEWAGE POOL! :zzz